Special Deal for Non-profits with LEADERS:
- Free Terminal or Authorize.net Gateway!
- No Statement Fees!
Non-profit organizations and charities can now accept credit cards and checks securely over the Internet or in their establishment. Best of all the total start-up cost is zero! LEADERS is offering non-profit and charity organizations a special deal to accept credit card and e-check donations online.
Accept Bank Cards from your website or physical location. Securely! And with NO setup cost or Statement fees!
If your non-profit organization’s fundraising efforts are entirely focused on one-time donations today, you are definitely selling yourself short for tomorrow. Recurring Donations are POWERFUL!
Many donors are looking for ways to make giving more convenient. However, only 28% are aware of automatic donations by payment cards as a giving option. Only 5% are currently donating in this fashion, which leaves a potential market of 95% of total donors. Among donors surveyed, 13% said they would definitely consider making recurring donations if the option was offered by their selected charitable organization.
How would you like to be able to give your donors the capability of choosing the date of when their card is hit, the frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-annually, etc.) of when it is hit, and the amount of each hit? AND having this all done automatically. Send them a “Thank You” e-mail automatically. AND allow you to format the reports you receive automatically…
Types of non-profits that can use our services:
- Local chapters of Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Humane Society, Easter Seals, etc.
- Churches (Catholic, Baptist, Greek Orthodox, Episcopal, etc.) and other Christian Ministries
- Jewish Synagogues
- Parent Teacher Organizations (PTO)
- Theatre and Performing Arts
- Animal rescue groups
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Colleges, Private Schools, and Pre-Schools
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- and many, many more!
LEADERS Non-Profit features:
- Accept ALL Bank Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check/ATM/Debit Cards
- 24 x 7 customer service
- Payments by mail or telephone? Our “Virtual Terminal” (any computer connected to the Internet) function can be used to manually process a payment
- YOUR organization’s name appears on your Donor’s credit card statement, NOT “PayPal” or an “Aggregator”. This is what “Branding” is all about. Promote your non-profit organization, not theirs!
- Your transactions are SECURE.
- A Shopping Cart is available to assist you in sales of goods and premiums from your website.
- You will find our “Gateway” to be extremely customizable. Practically anything you want to do can be selected from a menu. Automatically send e-mails after an event such as a donation. Send receipts, Thank You’s, etc.